Tuesday, December 22, 2009
My blog is so dusty...
Been too lazy to update lately.Oh god!!
Hmm...Lets talk about Zoukout..
It was a blast.And i still cant get enough of it.I want more.More of Armin van Buren.Damn Azrul got wasted.And so do Aisah.Haha.


Last Tanning session for this year with Aisah .Though there's no sun much but ya im dark
ABIT.Haha.
Congratulation to Zul and Fiqah.I still dont have the pics yet but they were lovely.
Wish you all the best in your marriage.
And guess what i
grab a new hp.But still not that common Hp that everyone is using it now.I just wanted a touch screen hp.So i apply line and it came with this touch screen hp Nokia 5230.Its a nice phone.And im loving it.
I need a new job now.Damn it! Suntec giving me headache.Anyone knows any part time job?? Planning to work nightlife if thats the last choice i can find.I need weekly pay.
I wanna snooze off for a while.Had to meet the others later on.