Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 22, 2009





Paul Van Dyk was AWESOME!! And he's handsome too btw.Hehe.I had an awesome night.I was high on the drinks we had and luckily i wasn't wasted on that day.Yuhoo!! I wish he spins longer but too bad he spun till 3am.We headed home straight after that cause all of us had schools tomorrow.I don't regret paying 30 bucks for it.And i don't regret anything.And not forgetting my schoolmates.

Thanks guys...I know you guys had fun too...




Exams in 3 days time and im still lack of studying.Business is hard and stressful but i had to try more than enough.Though i still having fun in nightlife all,i don't forget to study.Tomorrow will be studying again.Doing all those formula that need to be in the brain and not to forget those theory too.


Never ever in my life people ask me to behave!! You're the first one.You asked me to be in a proper behaviour in front of your friend?? WTH??!! Whats wrong with my attitude?? Its like you telling me i don't know how to behave etc.I don't give anyone trouble do i?? Dude,i am who i am.I don't need to be two-faces to anyone.I hate people like me for what i am not.Let your friends likes being friends to someone else.Let your friends talk about me,hate me.I don't care.Cause i don't need his like-ness at all.If you say you like who i am know,you don't really care of what people might say about me though you hate hearing it.I rather show people my true color then they find out themselves.Let me ask you,Did anyone ask you to behave properly like you said to me?? Anyone?? No right.Try putting yourself in my shoes.Will you get hurt when people say that to you?? Maybe for you its just an advice but thanks i don't need one.I lead my life.Even if i fall,i can still stand up all by myself like i always do.You may know me but you don't know the real me.You may say im using you where im sincere to be friends with you or all those other SHITS.I don't give a damn! Thanks for the friendship you once gave and I DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY.

He thinks he's FABULOUS when he's not.He's a jerk.Thanks for making me regret knowing you exist in my life.Bastards they come they go.Your sweet words once brought me down but never again it will.I know you're deprive of your teens life.You don't get to enjoy this during your teens days i think but remember that you're getting older and you're matured enough to think.

Gosh its 350am now and im still wide awake.Need to sleep real soon as i need to wake up early to study.

ZzzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZ

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah