Tuesday, September 08, 2009
.JPG)
Well i'm back from a long weekend at woodlands.I had fun.
My whole week has been fun.Sunday was baybeats,planning to only watch For Better Endings but end up staying till the last band.Saw Prettyboi and slack with him.I miss him.The last band was Awesome,what do you expect Anberlin.I was sweating like hell.My jeans,slippers was dirty thanks to those who push.
Tuesday i was home all day and at night im out to JB with Sofi and Afdzal.Once we reach JB,i felt like im going to fall out of the bike.Reach Pandan City,we walked aroud as they wanna but stuffs and soon we eat.We spend RM$40 only on food.We bought this and that and it was nice.I wanna go there again to eat.They gonna leave me behind there.
"Aku tau krg syg aku so tk sanggup nk tgl kn aku.Hehe." Home sweet home at 5am as i accompany Sofi to do his trip.Penat.
Wednesday were out to meet Leo Azie and Yati for buke at Marina Square Pizza Hut and was suppose to meet Yus at The cathay as we planned to catch FD3D together.And we did but we catch it at Marina Square instead.It was gore but the ending
SUCKS!! Off we grab our supper at Lao Pa Sat and off to Haji lane to have Sheesha with his friends and headed to East Coast to chill.Home straight at 5.We talk craps all shits.And i miss tanning with him.We shall go again one day.
Thursday off to JB again cause Sofi wanted to change his new Wave tyre.So ya once reached the shop we decided to grab our supper.Across the road and had Nasi Lemak.Sedap pe!
Fri had to work at concorde and it was fun working there even we have to do jobs that guys usually do.Tk pe.Its worth it actually.Off straight to woodlands to movie marathon with B.G.But end up watched only 2 movies and sleep.I was touched cause the manager i used to hate were so polite ad nice to me.

Sat morning Ijal message plan to slack and he bought for us food.
Tk puase.I miss koufu.And ya he bought for us our fav dish.Thanks!All day sit at home.Play Blackjack.I loss almost $2 plus.Damn it!Nothing to do just slack,talk craps all.We ate ice-cream at 330am.I've been waking up every 2 hours.And i get fed up i didnt sleep whole day.
I had a great weekend.Some things shouldn't be posted here.
And now i craving for
Dendeng!! I planning to go geylang later a i need to find my Baju Raye for 1st day.Argh!! And i have to find things for school.Thumbdrive,pens bags everything.And i can't wait to meet him soon.
HALLAAAAA!!!