Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buka mate Tutop mate,lagi 3 hari je da Raya.Cepat nye!!!
Stress man!!! I haven't found the prefect Baju Raya,i need to buy stuffs for my school.God!! Im gonna be crazy man!!School starts next week yet things haven't ready.Damn!! Duit tk de.
POKAI!!!! Luckily i did.Thanks to Audi.
Didy Satiam birthday it was a
blast.I had fun.Didy won't stop smiling with his cheeky smile when he was drunk.Cute ar kau Didy!! Geram aku!! Luckily he's not
'mabok-sibok' like one of his friends.Irritating nk mampos.Mati pon Cantik!! Didy cute-cute.....
Happy 22nd Birthday!!!Monday met Is and Yan at night and off to slack for a while.Reached home early and off to meet up with Elmo and friends.Slack at his brother's place.Talk craps and home sweet home.
Tuesday i meet up with my 'bacen'.I miss him sooo much.I hug him tight.Meet up at bugis for buka.But not for me.Only him that is fasting.And now im starting to miss him already.
Wednesday planed to go JB with Audi in the morning but i woke up late,so thought its was cancel.But then he called me up at 2 asking whether i still wanna go.So ya get ready and off to JB.Find my Baju Raya.We went to Angsana then to Kota Raya and Pandan City.I learn something new,to godeh2 his car.And he learn something new too,to go Pandan City.When we found our way there,we got lost on our way back.Luckily i remember there's a U-turn somewhere.And thanks to him we go around the same area for 3 times as we wanted to go to woodlands,but we keep going to the wrong lane.I was so tired till i fell asleep on our way back home.We smuggle in some 'Mercun' and box of ciggys.
'Kereta mahal drg tk check nye.'Haha.
And now im planning to go to Singapore Expo for the John little Sale but someone who wanted to accompany me is still sleeping.Oh god!! Wake up will ya!!!
School starts next week and tomorrow is the orientation.I need to go.Luckily its at 630pm.I can take my own sweet time.Yea!!!
Need to buy stuffs for school!!! ASAP!!!!