Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I don't want post the pics on my birthday.
"SAKIT HATI" *knnbccb
Well he did it again and this time its better for me to stay away.He may look a good but ya he's just another assholes i know alot.Thanks very much for everything.
National day were spent at home being
SICK.Fuck! And i've been sitting home all the way.Bloody hell!!
Mon were spent under blk 408,with Haziq and friends plus B.G.Its quite fun but the friends wasn't that chaotic like us.Tues went out with Leo to accompany her and friends for a drink.Ended up at Whiskey Bar with a bottle of Martell.I keep running away as they Crazy!
Wednesday was planned to go Mustafa but ended up at bugis.Home at 9 plus and off to Butter Factory with Adi and friends.Ok,we never talk before but hell yea!! i had a great fun with him.Had our so-late-supper at east coast and off home.
Thursday was fun.Tanning with Yutt.I had a great time with him.Even its our first time meet-up,we really do get along.Never i had been to the beach with someone whom i never met and more a guy.Most of the time i went with my gfs.Its worth the day.We talk as if we known each other long.Haha.Around 6pm we packed up and off to had our so very the late B.L.D and off to catch G.I Joe.I love the actions but i didn't get it much of the movie.Cabby home at 12am.
'Da mcm org kaye naik cab hari2.Padahal kayap.' And i'm red.Yea!!!! plus sunburn!!Ouch
!!
Fri-sat work work work..
Mcm org giler keje.
Sun meet up with haziq at same place and
SLACK!!
Mon meet up with ex-colleague Wan.Catch The Hangover after so long wanting to watch it at last!!! Slack for a while and off home as i had to work the next day.
Aku benci!! Aku benci!! Aku benci!!!I wanna go holiday but i can
't.School starting soon and i need to focus.I need to squeeze everything in my brain.
AAARRRGGHHH!!!! I wanna go Bali!!!
'Mabok,muke busuk,perangai SIAL!!!'