Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 17, 2009




Geram aku tgk kau tau!!!! EEE!!! Makin Montel,Cute
...Selamat kau tk mcm bapak kau.Even now muke tk nmpk bapak die.Let me introduce u...This is Crystal Catryna aka 'Suci'.Her mother side call her that.Aku pon da terikot panggil die suci.Cute kn die.Geram btl aku."Leo,aku nk bwk alik ar anak kau."

Well im back for more updates.I just wanna blog about my date and standards things.Its gonna be very very long entry.Cause i just got the mood to update a long one.

About my date,his name is Khai.We get to know each other from Tagged.We been messaging for quite a long time and i find him interesting during our conversation at tagged.So one day we make an agreement that on our first meet up,we go clubbing.I was like No way!I need to show First Impression first then after that we can go crazy or what-so-ever.We contact for few days and finally i had my off day and he had his.Went to watch movie 'Ice Age 3'.It was awesome.I love it.I didn't know that he's into Fantasy/Cartoons all.I was shocked.We been talking about the movie non-stop.

We headed down to Heren cause i wanted to buy this dress so badly and there goes 60 bucks!Went Paragon cause he wanna look for his camera lenses all.He's into photography actually.After that we headed to Balcony Bar,and thats where we start with our agreement.After we had our first drink,we go for shooters,and so ever,and then we start to play games.We played four games and whoever lose drink a shot.I was thinking that im the one gonna drink all.He ordered 4 tequila shots.I tell you,it was a very very very very very very tricky.stressful and fun game.

First it was a mind game,then listening game,then riddles and the last one i forgot.I lost to 3 games and he only drink 1 cause i told him if i get it right he have to drink 1.Cause all the games that we played,is his games,of course he won't be drinking the shots.Damn!! I was tipsy.We did had quite alot of drinks.All the way we've been sitting and first i felt nothing.And when i stand up,i was like wow!! and in my mind is that im gonna be drunk soon.But thanks to him,i learn take my drinks back like how i used to after a few drinks.After few months of not drinking.Only Stout! Then its getting late as he's working morning,so we headed home.I had fun going out with him.And i felt awkward cause he's not smoking but i do.

So thats how my date goes with him.We truly had an awesome night.The next day we met up again for dinner.Had dinner at Beach Road.He ordered 30 sticks of beef satay and mutton chop.Since i don't eat mutton,i enjoy myself with beef satay.And Guess What??? I ate 20 sticks ALONE while he only eat 10.I was bloated till i have to show off my 'cute little hamburger' tummy.I can't even tuck in my tummy.Oh god! We slack and off he send me home.After our 2nd meet up,i just know that he stay admiralty there.OMG!! And Luckily he knows the way to bustop to take 168 from my place.

So ya tues started work at 6am and i was tooo tired to wake up.But forced myself too,as i need money.Wake up ard 420am,get ready and flag a cab,fetch shikin from her place and off to work.I was so damn tired till once i reached home,i sleep like a pig.Wed working 10 till 5 and same,home straight wanted to sleep but can't.So get myself ready and off partying at St James Powerhouse.I wore very simple and with new heels that i just bought on Tues at Bedok Interchange.It was what i wanted.Nice plain black heels.Even i went to other places like Mondo all,nothing impress me.

So ya fetch Leo and meet Haziq inside and i drink Tiger Beer!Haha.The whole mug by myself.The 5 coupons that we LADIES get,i changed it to 1 jug of Whisky Dry and a mug of beer.I was so hyper that day.Been dancing non-stop.Get to know a really HAWT bouncer.But both of us were too shy to approach.Haha.So we just text each other.I dance to much till i forgot that im working full shift the next day.Reach home,get to sleep for 3 hours and wake up at 8am off to work.Started at 10am till 11pm.I was so damn tired.Till i can't even feel my 2nd and 3rd toe till now.Put too much pressure on dancing and working.Luckily i didn't join Haziq with his new friend,an air-steward from SIA to have his drink.If not,i think i'll be drunk like Haziq.He's drunk. Haha.'Cute la tgk die mabok! Ngan mate tk de.'Haha.

At work i was so damn shagged and luckily i get to sleep during work.Yeah!I sleep for almost 1 hr when i woke up,the aunties,even my captain wasn't there.It was 2 trainees.They said that my captain want to wake me up to ask to go for dinner but saw me sleeping soundly,he didn't want to wake me up.Even the trainees also.I scolded them for not waking me up for dinner cause i was hungry.My day was blessed, that the whole 12 hrs of working,most of it i was so damn relax.Just wait for the meeting to finish and then teardown.End up they finish late so we just went in and clear what is needed to clear.And off home.Met khai,we slacked for a while and home straight.I had a really good rest.From 4am till 12pm.WoW!

And i don't know why?? i had the mood to eat alot.Woke up at 12pm straight away eat fried rice my maid made for breakfast.Get ready to work and at 3pm before going to work,eat rice again with Sup.I thought it was fishball that why i eat but its not.But still continue eating.Then while walking to Suntec from MRT,i bought 2 breads from Breadtalk.I had it finish once i reached suntec,get changed and went to Sunsport(canteen) to eat again.And its rice again.I can still fill up my tummy actually.Not bloated or full at all.Work was relax and after work met Haziq at Cityhall MRT and off simpang we go.Oh god!!I miss simpang man!Its been long since i've been there.Had Pepper Steak and that is when i get really bloated.I was shocked that i can eat Pepper Steak the 12 plus in the morning.And soon im gonna be FAT like B.G.I bet she's gaining weight again.And till now here i am still full.



I miss my gfs.i was looking forward to the sheesha-ing that we planned the other day but last min it was cancelled.So when are we gonna have our bitching session??? I really miss bitching with you babies.I bet we had alot of things to bitch around on our meet-up one day.Confirm Chop Chop!!

Kla..till here..

I just have to wait till its time for me to get ready for work.Haiz.So bored.Can't go out cause all my Aunties and Uncles is at my place visiting my granny.It feels so awkward for me to go out cause i already came back late.She's now in a bad condition.Even im not close with her,not her beloved granddaughter,i still love her.I sat beside her quietly w/o anyone knowing.Kissed her forehead and pray hard that she will get better and hope she forgive for all the wrong doings that i made.The sleeping problems,everything.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah