Sunday, June 14, 2009
While waiting for apit.See i had my hair done!!! Ya its awesome.I love it but i'm gonna get kill tomorrow when i come to work.But who cares,im just a bloody part-timer who just come and go.And ya i repainted my nails.Its the same colour cause i totally love the colour.It wasn't that obvious so that i can come to work.
Lets recall my days this wek.
Thursday was a
DAMN bored for me.I sit at home throughout the day and off to simpang at night with the peeps excluding BG as she was too lazy.So its was me,haziq,sufri and some of their friends.Haziq picked me up and off to send his car back as he wanted the lot.So we walked to inter to check our pay and ya cabbed to simpang.Slack till 1 plus and off everyone's went home.Me and haziq palnned to walk but his cousin's offer us to drive home with him and his friends.Ok i was damn shy when he wanted to send us home and my voice tone turn out to be very
soft when talking to his cousin.So thats about it.
Friday i planned to go out for tannin even im alone but i woke up late.Haha so plan changed and off to hougang to ask more information about my course and ya i'm lost.I walked all the way to a primary school where i supposed to go to University.At last thanks to Apit i found the school.It was just across hougang plaza.
WTF??!! So waited for Apit to pick me up and off to follow him work.On our way to the other side of singapore,pick BG up from work and there we are on our way to Jurong.We headed to marsiling after everything has been done where they have their dinner while i have my breakfast-lunch-dinner-supper.I was super hungry that day.And off we headed home.I sleep throughout my way home.I super full and super sleepy.
Went for interview at Hilton for Qatar airways cabin crew but im not qualified at
ALL.So ya but i still make an effort to go.Waited till 2pm to send our CV and headed to Centerpoint for our ver late breakfast and late lunch and off to suntec to get our nails repainted and off home straight.I was damn tired due to lack of sleep.Mummy cook my fav dish so forget about sleeping and EAT.At around 10 meet haziq and slack.Went home at 12 plus 1 and off to bed straight away.My saturday night was cock up actually as i wanted to booze at woodlands.
So ya now im stuck at home
ALONE!! Everyone leave me alone at home.Damn!! But i still wanna stay at home cause i wanna watch memoirs of a geisha later on at 630.I dont wanna go out.And more im working tomorrow at 7.Its good to be working back.Bye-bye PC show.
Sometimes i just can't believe it that im 15 months single.I just not interested in guys nowdays.They always giving me hard time.I think im gonna be a lesbian.Haha.Oh no!! No way!!!
Labels: i miss you...