Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Can i totally let it out here??
Now than i realize that it's better leading your life
ALONE rather than u need someone to be by your side but which they don't
need you.Maybe everyone is totally damn busy with work,bf/gf or what-so-ever.I just think that people will call up when they need your help.Every message than been send,calls that been made didn't came in return.But when you told them something crazy,they will just burst out into laughter or say that it will be for a while.You need someone to let it out everything but they are
busy with others,and when comes to them,you lend them a listening ear.I just don't get it why?? Maybe some were from Best-friends to Hi-Bye friends,from Couples to Strangers.
My 15 months single is great,the ups and downs is still there but i overcome it myself.Some of it with the friends help but
MOSTLY myself.Well not really everything.I miss being cuddle and kisses
passionately.I do get all these but those were just fake.They mean
NOTHING.Been seeing couples together most of the time and i wonder,
Are they playing behind each others back?? Are they being faithful towards each other? And more questions going through my mind esp when in the train.Mostly i'll be taking the train cause nowadays my life is just to go to work,straight home.No where else.How
pathetic is my life!!
Sometimes i do wanna go out but to where?? Singapore,there's
nothing left for you to go.My night life wasn't like last time.Now its no more Wednesday.Now i just waste my nightlife on Thursday.Dbl o-ing with colleague.Can be crappy but i know when's the right time to go,where there will be less MATs and MINAHs and the crowd won't be like it always do.Less mats,no fights.True? Haha.I miss going parrttyyy on Wednesday.St James Powerhouse.No one is free on Wednesday.oooppss sorie everyone is busy la.Don't bother asking me to party with you guys after 2 months.I won't be partrttyying.Maybe do but not nightlife clubbing.Sorie im not into it for the moment.
Lets start with my updates.
Being working from Monday to Sunday,and Friday off cause why,partying last night.I had lots of fun during dbl o till idont know that its over and still wanna more.The crowd,the drink,the colleagues,the friends.Actually i don't really go out this week except for Slacking on Sunday cause i was damn hungry.Called the Vics and there i am eating like a pig at Joo Chiat.Accompany them to Trip and went behind expo and Home Sweet Home.
Yesterday watched 'Transformers'.It was awesome.Humorous and action pack!! Megan Fox is excellent and mouthwatering.OMG!!! Even im a girl,she cam make me go ga-ga man!!W
Watched it with my colleague.After a long tiring day at work,finally a peace of mind watching it.
K now i was suppose to wash up and get myself ready cause i meeting my colleague at 3 but im still in my pyjames.Manicure-ing and Pedicure-ing as its the last day of their promotions.Both Classic Mani and Pedi cost $60.Wow! Maybe meeting Izad or Haziq to simpang.Miss simpang,my
"boyfriends" there.Haha.I name them my boyfriends k cause i don't know their
names.
I better get ready.bye!
Labels: all the promises we made