Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 24, 2009



Actually i don't remember much what happen.I had a realy bad memory.I mean REALLY BAD.Sorie for not updating for those who read my blog but i don't really think many people read it.Oh well... Since im free now and have to go to sleep soon as im working morning tomorrow,let me try to remember what happen.

Mon,Tues im working.Wed not sure what i do my whole day.Thurs planned to go DBL O but changed and headed to Rav.Ok i never been there.Headed there with Leo,Linda & bf and his camp mates.Ok they are not bad guys,but one of them is DAMN irritating.Really.I did have fun going there but too bad i can't spend much as my pay is like only ???.So sad of me.Went home at ard 4+ and sleep.
Friday??? ALAMAK!!i forget la sey..I think i sit at home.I can only remember weekends.Haha.

Saturday work till 4 and home straight and changed and out to town with my 'Llttle Crystal/Suci' and of course with her mom.Its been a while since i go town and i was so 'rimas'/irritating with the crowd.Decided to went simpang but end up cancelled.Luckily im still at town.Cabbed home.'Da kaye'.Its was Leo's treat ok.Cause im totally broke for the week.
Sunday as per normal sit at home and study for my BTT.Out to simpang at night with Haziq and Sufri.Home early as i meeting my old(not really old),lost friend,Hakim.I miss him.I ran up to him and hug him tight.We slacked,and off i go home changed and out we go.

Guess where we go??? Handerson Waves.Finally i know where's the place is.The place was awesome even though is only a bridge.We had fun talking about our lifes,gossiping about this group who's been making a fool of themselves.I had fun even if its for a while.Went home as he have to work and i have to go BTT the next day.

And i FAILED!! Damn.This is what happen when you study last min.I was abit shocked but well i cant do anything cause i didnt study in the first place.

This week is been a busy week for me.Been working as for this International Water Week.Ministers coming everything.Tomorrow DBL O with Fiqa and fri not working as im too tired.My legs is killing me now.

K i wanna eat and then sleep.When i have the time i update.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah