Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random Post and ya came across minahspeak.

I tell you i was giggling non-stop.


Minah tells Mat, "Sorry eh you smalam you call I tak angkat. I kat luar ngan Baby, kesian dia break ngan Boboi, budak budak I semua kena activate, pujuk dia, takot dia buat benda tak senonoh." So the story is Boboi dumps Baby, Baby is highly upset, her friends swoop in to console her and no she wasn't going suicidal or anything, her friends just took the task upon them to make sure Baby doesn't camp out at Boboi's front door, crying for him to take her back in his life.

Don't have to say the word 'activate'.

"Smalam you tido kul brapa?"
"Dalam kul 3 gitu."
"Lambatnyer, asal tido lambat?"
"I gi East Coast ngan my friends semua."
"Korang buat apa?"
"Takder pape, chill chill apple jer."

It doesn't make sense with the apple thingy..

But this is so true.And i prefer College Mat..

A College Boy after watching Kite Runner, "Wow they really did the scene when Hassan got fucked in the ass!"
A Mat after having to sit through Kite Runner because he's dating a College Girl, "Dia kena main jubo sey you!"

The College Mat, again, always a hot favourite, will come out of the movie theater saying, "Yay skarang I takyah baca buku dia!" But he just might, because he wants to reread the part mentioned above.

Cute kn College Mat.I wish to have one.Hehe.

I need to get ready.

I wanna go and survey for school at hougang.Yesterday was suppose to go but LAZY!!!

toodles*

Labels:

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah