Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 31, 2009

My week will always be as usual.'Hidop mcm Kentang'

Monday night were spent at simpang with Wan,the freaking 'jiran'.He msn me and ask to grab supper as he was bored at home and so do i.Reached simpang we talk craps all the way and off home.Thats all.Decided to slack with the other 'jirans'.So ya,off home early as i had to work at 10.

Something happen at work and im too lazy to elaborate it as it's a BIG case in suntec.Fuck!! I hate talking to my Boss.Cause he's so irritating and will make stupid jokes that no one laugh??!! Craps.

Its been long since i met Afad and ya we get in oontact back and he came all the way from Marsiling to Bedok.How sweet! Went to Simpang and eat and off to east coast play pool after fetching his friends who lost their directions.
I didnt slack with them till late as i had to work full shift.12 hours of pleasing guest.Oh god!!

Thurs was a mistake for me to go to DBL O cause the crowd was so damn bored.I didn't get to really dance and ya im wearing slack as someone threaten me to go and it was at 1130 by then.The threaten was really harsh till i had to go.

Fri was a rest day for me till Sunday and Monday back to work.Oh god!! I hate working.How i wished that money were made from leaves...

Sat??? I planned to grab a dress at bugis but instead went Far East and shop.I bought a very classic tube dress that cost me $28 while the price is $70.Fuck!! I forget about GSS(Great Singapore Sale) I tell you,better grab what you need now or u regret later.And i bought a pair of heels AGAIN.It cost me $16.And ya im crszy about heels now.Being a 'kisau' singaporean i grab it for sure.And now im left with $40 with me and i decided to cancel powerhouse cause short of cash and proceed woodlands to meet Shah and slack.

Slack at his friend's place.All of us been talking non-stop from 12am till 9am.The last man standing was me and shah.The rest of them had went peacefully to their LALA land.Damn!! Watch movies but not really watch it as we were busy talking.'Berbual politics la konon'.Wanted to went home at 11 plus but end up going home at 1 cause of 'Friends'.I was eager to know what happen in vegas and so on.Drag till it really ended.Home sweet home at last and im still awake till now.I can't sleep.Oh god!!Im gonna have a BIG eyebags and VERY VERY DARK circles.



AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah