Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm BoReD!!!!!!


Basically i had nothing to do so just happily freely updated my blog.
I've been sitting at home for 3 days straight and i'm bored to death.Oh god!! Someone please save me from the boredom!!! My tummy hurts now suddenly.Don't know why.And im addicted to Pet society on Facebook.My pet so damn cute.She practice the runs at the stadium and when she falls i laugh cause its so cute.I can't resists it.Haha.

What did i do for 3 days straight??? Watch movies!!! I've been watching alot of movies.Here's the list:
1.X-men the origins
2.Coming Soon
3.The Da Vinci Code
4.The fast and furious 4
And some shows on Tv...

And im totally addicted to Pet Society and Mafia wars.I'm so occupied playing this stupid fun game.

I think i better go to sleep.Its raining heavily now and its a good time to be sleeping.

Ok i'll update more about my boring life.
Bye!!!

Labels:

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah