Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yuhoo.....I finally achieve my goals for being single for 1 fucking year!!! Yea!!!Its been like a week?? since i update.Sorie guys..Been busy working la.This whole week i've been working non-stop.So on wed was my rest day and today.
So ya Shabir's Chalet did turn out great but had a bad ending early in the morning.Guys..Fights.. And now Shabir has a cute scar on his face.Haha.Julia was there too and ya both of us do
crazy stuff.Haha.The next day we was suppose to check out and we
DIDN'T even know that they extend it to the next day.Julia and myself was wondering who's gonna send us home all those stuff but ending up they guys were playing X-box upstairs.
Bloody hell!! The Chalet was damn scary and ya luckily i didn't get paranoid seeing things that i wasn't suppose to see.I just turn to shabir and cried.I was so damn scared cause it was just under the bed next to mine.Fucking Hell.
So lets drop it.I don't want to elaborate about it.So ya Thurs,Fri,Sat working like crazy just to have money for next week.
Sat after work,he was suppose to pick me up but i get fucking fed up with him so i just went home straight.And then he called me up and ya we met up to have some enjoyment together with his friends at simei.It was great.I had great time enjoying at his friend's place.And Julia was there too to have fun.Haha.We leave the place at 11am cause he still wanna stay.So after that went lepak-ing at Bedok South coffee shop to grab a drink and now im at home.I can't sleep.Im tired and i need some rest cause working tomorrow morning ok!
And ya i get so clumsy today cause i broke my compact powder which i just bought not long ago,and i drop my phone.And i forget to buy my facial cleanser.And now im broke.I need at least 30 bucks.
ARGH!!!!!Anyone please!!! Spare me some money.
Ok im tired..
I need a rest.