Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 10, 2009

Boredom Strikes....Help me..Anyone??? Its Friday night!!!!




Its been like everyday i go out and went home late as in morning.I didn't have any rest since the day im back and im felt like restless for not working and bored to death.I wanna school but my bro says that BMC is not good and end of the year maybe im going Thailand with Shabir.Its plan already but now i don't even have a job.I need a job asap.Anyone can recommend?? I need to save up for end of the year.If not i'll be wasting my year doing nothing.

I need to survey for schools and find a job quick.K i can be abit choosy when it comes to work.I really need a job that is flexible with my life.Where i can cope with my friends,etc....

I've been meeting him everyday and sometimes i just felt that he has his own and im just past-time.But how to,cause i've been with him throughout his off days and everywhere we will be together except on the day his working.24 hours is tiring for him and how's he gonna spend time with whoever where he's busy with work and his daily routine is with me?? I miss him alot and his at work.

Yesterday go out for a while in the day to accompany Sky to Sim Lim as he wants to look for lappys and him to his Shooting and off home to changed and out again.Plans changed to go Alley bar but went sheesha-ing and ya home straight.I had great times with him and its was my first time wearing dress and esp for him.It is a Date for me.

Im bored staying at home.I can't wait for tomorrow to meet him to go shopping.He promise to buy a dress for me.But we'll see.I wanna cam-whored.I miss Camwhoring.Esp with the girls.Hang out soon babes.I miss you guys so much.And i miss Haziq and simpang.Dude meet up soon and i have alot of stories to tell you.Simpang Pepper Steak is love.Argh!!!!!Im craving for Simpang now even though i ate already.

K la im off.I wanna wash up and ya go outside only cause i need fresh air and need a puff.See ya!!!



MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah