Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 09, 2009




Done watching Underworld and Cinderella Story.I love watching cinderella.Romantic movie.
I wish i have a fairytale story like this movie.It a really happy ending.I just wish but still its not a fairytale.This is REALITY.Damn it!Haiz~ But too bad i wont be having this kind of life.Damn she got a hot guy loving her while i have my Cats to love me.

Been reading my old post and i went laughin cause its all BULLSHIT!! But still i did have a very good ENGLISH and my sarcastism was AWESOME.Haha..Esp to MICKEYLASA.I need to change my 1 yr single countdown cause...My single date is 17 April 2008.And now its Feburary and i still have like 2 more months to go.Yuhoo..I will definitely celebrate my 1 yr single.WOW!! Happy sia.My lines last time was damn awesome.Seriously.I was shocked to read it.Haha.

Friends
They'll be with you ups and downs.
Guys/Boyfriends
They hung u down when they found a new.
Famliy
They'll be by your side everytime in any decisions you made.



So dont be OFFENDED eh guys.Its true.Its all base on my experince.Guys SUCKS all TIME.

I regret knowing a person like you in life.You just wont bother to call or msg me back.Im not asking what.Its your stuff in my room and it really bothers me alot!Fuck you!!I hate you!!But thanks to you i changed my mind in studying.Im taking Diploma soon in Accounting.Will be going to apply tomorrow.

See ya!!
WWWOOOOSSSHHH!!!
Off to sleep as its 5am.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah