Friday, February 06, 2009
Anyone??? Someone??? Help me with this?? I'm still in a breakdown mood.Its been a week since we last met and last msg-ed.I don't know what's happening.Damn it!! Just tell me straight forward that you didn't even want to be friends with me.I regret knowing you.You're just the same guy that i known alot.Even you have 'that' but you acting like this?? Like some guys with no feelings.Damn i thought you were different.Thurs out with aisah to inter and simpang.Saw An and Jar.Slack with them and off to shop and save as aisah wanna bought household stuff and continued slacking with them.Saw Haziq and Shakir.Haha.Met Aepool and back to simpang again to eat.Total i eat 1 /12 of roti john and a plate of Maggi Goreng.God!
Im turning to be the next B.G..Haha.Slacked at his place and guess what we do at 345 in the morning??
Putting back the plastic of a ciggys box.Pathetic!! Sit at the kitchen and do that.He showed me what he bought for his gf for valentine.Nice HD top
Now its 4 in the morning and yet still im not sleeping.Even from the tiredness from work.I just don't want to sleep.Work was
OK and my legs is so damn tired due to standing for like
half and hour do nothing.Took care of the VIP tables and get to meet
BIG SHOTs people.Top 10 Richest women in the world.Haha.Minister of Malaysia and
HARDY MIRZA!!Haha.He so cute in real life.I was near the stage while he perform.Gosh!! He melts me.Luckily its was a western dinner.Simple la.But the tiredness still have.Went home straight and till now.
Im dead bored and im stress.I need to drink and get drunk.I wanna let out everything thats been bothering me.
The more i tries to forget him,the more he appears in my dreams.Why oh why???
Let me forget him please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p/s:Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there..