Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 26, 2009

I've been so bloody EMO these days.Just don't know why.Everything that i been through just keep flashing back and god i don't want that to happen again.Between me and Cutie i was mentioning about,we just known for like a week or 2.But why i get these feelings that i wanted to be with him.Please help me!!!!!

I want to be Single.I don't want to fall in love!!! Please oh please...I've been counting my days of being single.And know i got the feeling that im falling for someone.Oh god please!!!I had enough of boyfriends.Bastards they come they go! That what i think.Cause most of them they are.Ok i had enough of emotional updates..Lets me introduce my Cutie Joe...




This picture was taken when we first met.


But too bad in this pictures he's not Cute at all.But in real life u will go ga-ga!!
And now im missing him badly.His hugs,kisses everything.He's an NTU guy.He look a bad guy but he's a motivation for me.He made me think of schooling again.And now im thinking of taking O levels and move on step by step.Hope he can coach me.Thats what he said but can't really trust guys much cause guys mouth are way more harsh/hatred or what than girls.Its true.

And now im waiting for him to come home.And since just now he's not home.He's out with his friends.ARGH!! Damn!!I can't sleep knowing he's not home.See!!! ARGH!! I dont know what happen to me.Damn it!!!

Im off..
Love will get you killed!!!

ps:baby come home quick.i need to know that you're safe home!!

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah