Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008



Its been days since i update ths blog.Simpang-ed almost everyday with the idiotic girl.Zoukout is in 2 days time and yet i haven't get all my thing ready.I haven't bought a new pair of flip flop cause mine is already 'buruk'.Need to get my hair cut cause of all the spilt-ends,dead hair.Damn!!

Simpang-ed on mon and off to marina barrage wit Haziq.Shakir said he wanna follow but paitao.HMPH!!!And there we are off with his Subaru,riding dirty!!


On our way to marina south pier



Marina Barrage



Dustbin at the bridge there



Lifesaver(in case any stupid people go and jump down)


Its only been days since we known each other.I thought i don't care about love.But when it comes to you,my thoughts changes but still i didnt want to admit it.Cause i know its jst a stupid fling or it can be a trap AGAIN.Too bad u're too fanatic wit your life of being someone who is known by others.You know what i mean.I had gone through it before and not gonna go through the same thng again.Alien being very different nowadays.He keep msging those sweet msg.Crazy Alien.Can i be a lesbian?I just don't get it why these guys keep coming back at once.What am i talking??I should be happy that im free from all these but sometimes i just need someone to cuddle.I miss those times but i prefer it bein this way than getting hurt over and over again.Call me bitch,call me slut for all care.My life,i know how to take care of myself.Im just lookin for my Mr Right!

Can't wait to go to Desaru with Sani and all riding on the 22 and 23 Dec.Will definitely had a great fun there with them.

YUHOO!!!!!

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah