Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 09, 2008



I miss tanning.See my fats??God is UGLY.And now its uglier.Its get uglier day by day and how am i suppose to go Zoukout wit that kind of tummy.Damn!!I thought of selling my tix but to think back no point!!

Yesterday work was damn tiring.I've worked for 16 FULL hours.Damn it was awful.From 7am till 11pm.Crazy!!And after work actually wanna slack but since its was Sani last day at Starbucks Suntec,we slack till 4 plus and still me and fiqa go for a breakfast DATE at Macdonalds.Its been long since i had breakfast at Macdonalds.I had my BIG BREAKFAST and it was a SUPERB.And finally we complete our mission.To stay awake for 24hours.And it complete.Haha.16 hours of work,6 hours of stayin awake and 2 hours is when we had to bath,get ready,and off to work.

Just now out with family even if mike called asking whether i work or not.I just can't.I've been working and haven't get to spend time with my family.Out to Singapore Flyer and ya its quite a great view from the top.Sorie guys no pics.Im too busy to upload all.After that half an hour trip,my tummy is playing hard trance and off to Popeye to eat.It turn out damn nice.Esp the bread.Aww got.I get too full eating chickens and its been long since i eat chicken.I mean as in went kfc eat all cause i had enough eating.HAHAHAHAH.After eat talk,while the others went to "JUNGLE" there to walk around.Head home straight and its took us i think more than half an hour to get a cab.Bloody taxi stand.Suntec is a worst place to get a cab.Bloody hell place.And im bored that everyday i had to go SUNTEC.Even if im not working.And now i need to sleep cause i had to work at 10 am.Well guys..till here only..

I'll try to upload pictures when i had the time.

And im waiting for Leonita to give birth.I can't wait to see her.

ps:I'm stress up in life.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah