Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sorry for the late updaes.I'm not in the mood to update actually.But now i have to cause i have some things to blog out.First,
I've been banned working at suntec.Like WTF.Yesterday called mike and he say we are only banned for 2 weeks.And he tried to get us back on track.He's the only person that i can count on at suntec.My lil bro birthday turns out great.There were cake,pizza.I don't know what to buy for him till i bought nothing.So sorry my dear brother.Don't worry you will get what you want when you grown up.
Next..
SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU KEPADE SHAHERIEN DAN LEONITA.Wish you guys all the best in the future.And ya i can't wait to be the
foster-mother to your child.Hehe.Update me soon.

My days,weeks with him is fun.We been contacting eversince ???...Hope he's not the type of guy who blew up everything.Dating with him is quite OK as he's now NS and every sat he's doing the parade at Esplanade and im the one who busy waiting for the fireworks.HEHE.Maybe after the parade it will be fine.Hope so...
Im buying my PSP soon.By today or tomorrow.