Saturday, June 21, 2008

Work stress me till i cried of furious-ness.I was fucked by guest when
STARTING of the dinner.And i get an
unco-operate partner,lazy people in my group,my food was stolen by other staffs
MANY TIMES!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have to go all the way to the other end to get my food but end up theres still nothing in hand when i came out from the pick-up point area.My knuckle is in pain.I've been punch-ing table here and there cause i can't do anything but to keep myself calm whenever i see the guest all.But still the ugly face is still there when im doing clearing.
I've been going through probs that is way so shocking that you can never imagine.Im stress.And i swear to myself that im single i won't be bothered about guys but to work work work and spent time with friends.My darling haven't know about my prob but my b just did.My 2 close friends know about it and ya they gonna follow me on mon.Im sorry b,i cant follow you to jurong.Its not that i wanna abandoned you or what,things came out wrong time.
I miss those idiotic friends of mine...