Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 12, 2008



Course was great.Alot of debating too.I just woke up from my beauty sleep and im so damn tired as yesterday from course trainings,off to Tan Tock Seng to visit granny.Met alien there too as his grandpa is also there.Abit 'Sakit Hati' seeing him with his gf and i ask him not to bring her along for smoke.I scared my blood boils and start to fight.Off to cityhall to meet Mick and ya stayed till 3 plus with him and he sent me back home.Chit chat with him as he wanted to surrender today.Flag a cab home and straight away sleep as i had exams.Mick look cute out of sudden.haha

Sheesha-ing with my work frenz on fri last week and ya its took us for 2hr to finish it.We don't smoke like a dragon.We talk,bully-ing,making stupid video clips.It was fun but the apple tasted like menthol-light.Yucks!!!

Were studying very hard for my exams and hope i pass cause if i won't,it will be wasted.Been studyin as if its a major exams.Whenever i go i'll read and read and read.

I don't whats happening to me now.I want my real life back.Im dreaming.Its the worst nightmare ever.I had so many choices and don't know who to choose.They are all that i wanted.And sorry guys,my heart is closed for maintenece.Haha.And im confused.Been trying to give time for all of them so that i get to know them better and know who's the one.

Im hungry and im sleepy...I want food...

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah