Friday, May 23, 2008

"think of you when they are in need"
Its true what the sentence means.Sometimes you should think carefully.You may seen it in others but yourselves??
"Sometimes we'll just forget about the time when we are with our beloved ones, till we missed the bus or train home."
No one is perfect in this world.People make mistakes.
About life......
I've been missing my dear frenz.They didn't contact me.Not even a day or two just to talk.Everyone is busy nowadays.Those who are schooling,working,spending time with their loved ones.I've been working these few days just to get what i wanted.A new hp,a PSP all.I really need to work no matter what.Now im working at expo robinson's sale as a La Senza promoter there for only a few days and ya i save myself a perfume.Gucci envy me costs me only $76 bucks with the whole set plus lotion and a small bottle for going out.
I need to save myself some braS as the stock will be out tomorrow and i need to keep for reservation.Ask mom for $$ but not alot for spending there and i will be going to adidas sale to look around for anything to grab.Miss the first day of sale as im working.Damn it....And i can't wait for sun.Its my off day and im going to meet my work friends as some probs came out.Maybe going Night Safari but not sure yet cause im working the day after that.And wed is my off day and sat maybe meeting aLien.Oh god i miss that fellow.
I better get to sleep..
Im tired and tomorrow working at 10 and going adidas sale during my break...Can't wait!!!