Sunday, May 18, 2008

Its been long since i've update.Been busy working these few days.Especially during AP bar.Its really a happening days ever.We get to drink and some of them get themselves drunk.There are around 60 kinds of liqiuors from all over th world.I get to try the nice cocktails ever.Long goodbye.I love it.We had a great time.

Those were the days.Chicken little is cute with his bow tie and apron.Iqa was drunk and drop 1 ablone try full of soup spoons and still can laugh and lie down hugging the tray,Yani get herself tipsy and really dig the punch bowl of liqiour when there's nohing.And i had alot of shots.We were tipsy and took a video and guess what there's me changing clothes and we dont even want others to look at it.Try new kinds of liqiour like the pinkvodka x-rated,absolute mango,Patron tequilla,etc....can't wait till next year..Gonna have it again...
Sat was great.We brought along the whisky that we stole and drink up..I really enjoy the days with them.Wont be seeing them for the next 3 weeks cause will be working at expo with cicak and shah.Am i in love with him?? I really don't want to lose a guy like him but i like someone else.Im confused......

My parents have been away since yesterday till vesak day.They went to Batu Pahat and left granny with us to keep kak Rida accompany.Both of my bro's will b out and ya i also will be out..Gonna start work soon on tuesdays and i owe abg min a box of singapore cigrettes.And now i have to get ready for later, meeting ab and arep for a ride to nowhere.HAHAHA
I want a PSP,a new HANDPHONE,a MP3/MP4....Most of all i want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...
ANd i had a botol of rare irish whisky..THE Wild GEESSE...