Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You never fail to keep me warm
You'll be my one and only
My one and only flame.
Why my life is full of shits when it comes to having boyfriends?? I wanted to be single but i just can't.My heart keep loving him more and more whenever we fight.And i will keep missing him.I didn't get to meet him for quite a long time and the last time we met was 21 march and last time we spent time together was 27 feb.Thats was damn long.
I really miss him everything.Since he's in camp he like felt tired easily due to his training and sleep early.And i dont talk on the phone like the usual we do.Talk craps,fighting over Alien and Predator.All we do was talk for a while and then start a fight and hung up or msging each other for like 3-4 msges.
I
regret what i've done to you last time.But i didn't mean to hurt you.Its him who finding me back and all i did was being a sweet talker to him.Don't you get that? But what you've done to me i really can't forget it.It breaks my heart whenever it came cross my mind.Its like less than a week or 2 you have someone to be by ur side and you still can compare me to her.I was hurt by you,by your sis.But
why i can forgive you but you can't? And now you waiting for me to tell you how regret i am.You your own self know but still you want me saying it out many times but
did you do the same things as you wanted me to? Why can't you just tell her,your sis,your parents the truth.Isn't it hard for you? And why can't you trust me despite i trust you even if i know that its not true.Its true i did club,i did get to know guys but there are just friends.They own self know i had someone who i really love.
Im becoming crazy just thinking of you and what that we've been through.I wish i could turn back time and stick to the old time of us.Where we had fun together.I don't care what they say about us or trying to break us up,i still love you like how i used to.
Even if she can't accept it,i'll try my best to make her trust me again.