Friday, April 04, 2008

Sorry guys for the late updates.Waiting for hadz to give me chalet's pics takes months.Now then i received the pics.For god sake!!! And now im waiting for aisah to give me our sentosa pics.Its been days.I mean a week.I want the pics so much.Haiyo.*waiting*
Im crazy,im stupid,im whatever that is bad.I don't know what to do now.Was supposed to meet my aLiEn just now but it turn out bad.We didn't get to meet as he have to do guard duty.I wondered if its true or not.*wondering* He don't usually on his hp as his batt is low and now when i called him,his phone is on and yet he didn't want to pick his phone.I hate this kind of life.Why i always have to go through this kind of stupid situation
OVER and
OVER again!
You may see me smiling,laughing like a mad girl but you just don't know that how hurtful i am inside.My heart keep crying every night non-stop just thinking what will happen next.It may sound crazy but i don't know how it can hurt me so much besides all my others exS that hurt me that much than you.Im being so patient with you now.Trying all my best.I want to cry but i just don't want to as maybe one day i will regret it like i regret last time.
Why can't you tell everything the truth?To her,ur sis whoever.I felt im being a spare part now.

Im very
happy when every time i received just a stupid msg from you.Its like you brighten up my life just with the msg.I tried proving you everything that i can prove that im not the girl that you thought i am.I can be sensitive cause i was hurt alot from my last ex.Non-stop fighting over
'GIRLS'.I know i was wrong but its just a
fucking "SWEET TALKS" with him.And yet you don't trust me anymore.
You use to msg me day and night,where and what you doing and now its just gone.I know it because of NS but before that did you do like you always do??I don't know what's your motive of have me.If you motive of having me just like a tissue paper,just tell me so.So i know that i just have to prepare myself for the worse.
Out with linda just now and i spent 50 bucks not shopping but doing other stuff.Buy my eyeshadow,facial,sheesha,pool.Haiz~ Then off meeting hadz and we go back taking NR and went out with Sani and Ice.They cheer me up with stupid videos and they do make me think negatives.Idiots!!!! Its 540am now.



