Sunday, April 20, 2008

RECAP...................
Wednesday.....
I haven't been getting pictures from linda yet.Upload soon.Was hell out of fun at Wild hogs with cicak,linda,wak,farid and ijam.Before that went out with Fairuz to CMPB for his NS thingy.And off to Vivo to eat and survey things and slack.I was dancing all out.Was too stress till when i hug someone i cried.Don't why and how i hug but i was sad.Maybe thinking of that fucker or maybe missing getting hugs and kisses.I don't know.
Thursday met fairuz and was suppose to slack at his place but last min he wanted to go AMK and i lazy to follow so off with linda and met the others and slack.And were so damn mad when zuhri told me everything.Fuck him! You're the same jerk that i know!! Was so stress up till everyone tried cheering me up.Thanks guys.Love you guys so much.
Friday...
Same place to Wild Hogs with the same peeps but not ijam this time but with shah.Were dancing here and there and ya a white man was happy battling with me,cak,and shah.He even gave his email add i think saying "Looking for bboy/bgril".I was like WoW!Well he gave all 3 of us.Then we dancing again and suddenly this bartendar called me and ask me go behind.I thought he wanna scold me or what but he gave me his name card.And when i look at it,he was the Asst.Manager there.He keep telling me to call him.
Saturday
And i did,i msg him and he asked me whether im coming there again but i said i will but not today as im going out with mom and dad to my cousin's place and to Epul wedding.And ya he's my so called cousins.Hang out his place till late and off home.
Sunday...
Escort was great.I really had fun.Seeing my friend getting married.
SeLamaT Pegantin BaRu
Saiful dan HasLinda

There were 5-6 design.And the escort went prefectly and Biskot be the Bestman for Epul.
Waiting for pics.......
See ya...