Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 10, 2008




I miss him so much.I really don't know what had happen to him.He called me the other day and we talk for like 5 minutes.He called me using his workplace phone.My hopes for him is totally fading.I really don't know who am i to him?Should i move on and wait for his return or shouldn't i??I know that he's busy but he can go out with that BITCH but why not me?? And now he's going NS later on.How am i suppose to contact him.Wait for his call again and again and again.Till when???!!! I really don't know why i love him so much.When he don't even bother to call me or msg me.Why am i so stupid?? Stupid to get into this situation again and again.Over and over again.It will always be the same prob.I'm stress.AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Been working these days and im going to make-over again at Julie's house on wed.She needs me.Don't la for what.Haha.But good i hope her mom cooks CHOOT-CHOOT again like last time.I love her mom's CHOOT CHOOT.

Sat i went out with ella and went to east coast to eat.We bought Satay,Gong-Gong,Choot-Choot,Chicken.And we hang out with her dad.People like never seen before we sit with a ang moh guy.Esp this group of malays teens.Wait till her mom come and she bought this fish.Its damn nice.Haha.I love eating there.And we went off.Walk to parkway parade and bought my lil bro his school book and went to meet Rizal at his workplace.And we got cakes.Love it.


Thought of hanging out with Rizal but there's something come out when we about to slack so me and ella went home.I sleep over her place as no one is at home.All of them went to my great grandmother or grandmother funeral.I got lost of grandmothers and great grandmothers,so im not sure she is which.I wanted to go but my parents going when im outside.They called me telling me when i was walking to parkway parade.So by the time i reached home i can't go with them.


And now i'm tired of working.Cause its my first time i be a BARMAID at Suntec.Haha.Funny right?? I was wondering why i was under this captain who everytime in charge of bar.Maybe he got tables or what but no.I'll be the only barmaid for that day.I don't know anything about bar and during cocktail its was damn busy.Ask for beer la,orange la,coke la,sprite la.Whatever.. Ang mohs what do you expect.BeeRs is their 1st choice.So they all keep coming asking for Beers most of the time.And more ITS free as the organizers bought 15 barrels of beer and don't know how many cartons of wines.Red and white...I wish that i drink wine,there's a bottles of red wine that haven't been use even if its open.I was like WOW!!! Few bottles that left half and it been thrown away.Wasted!!!

Klah im off to sleep.Thought of going out today to grab something from bugis.and i need a new bikini.Im going tanning with aisah only i think at sentosa.Its been long since i went to sentosa.It's gonna be hell out of fun.Haha

Well See ya.Hopes he calls me today.....

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah