Thursday, March 06, 2008
Cross my heart and Hope to die.Stick a needle in your eye
Its been 4 days he haven't call me.I don't know why i can be an idiot when comes to LOVE.I'm stupid.I've been wanting him to be with me all the time but i don't know whether he was just playing games with me or not.I wish he knows that i've been waiting for his call every single day.We are not like how we use to.He used to msg me everytime he wakes up,go to work,having break,went out with his friends,finished work but now NOTHING!!! Not even a single thing.You can call me stupid if you want.I willingly to be with him even if his attach to someone else whom he says he don't love at all.I don't know whether im someone he wants or just a pasttime of his.Maybe i rather be a doormat.What am i thinking??Is this the Ira that used to be last time??Im crazy already....AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have not been at home for 2 days straight.Its kinda odd for me for not coming back home nowadays.Don't know why.These week booking not that good as i dont have to work most of the time.Stupid right these kind of place.Sometimes only got booking.So bored.This week i only work on tues.
WTF right??After work that day i went out to parkway to meet my old friends and i miss them so much.After there i went hougang meet leo.Its been long since i met her,hang out at her place and i
GOT BITTEN by those stupid mosquitoes all over my hand,face and neck.Its damn
fucking itchy.I keep scratching non stop.
After that went over to cicak's shop and hang out till late.Then when to meet my
'secret' fren and sleepover.Had great fun.We talk craps,watch dance movies and fried food to feed ourselves.And i went home at 7.
Its been long since i played my laptop.I miss typing on it.I love it so much.And hadz told me that she saw my alien walking at bugis.Should be with his sis.I don't know la.Haiz~
why is my life like this??Why it can't be normal??