Thursday, January 03, 2008
you're my everything, the most precious gift from god. despite the fights, i still love you no matter what. even we have our own love ones, we'll still be the girlfriends. love you and miss you much.
muuaach!
p/s: you're my biggest biatch. and i'm your biggest biatch.AWWW!!!!Isn't it sweet!! So sweet of you to give me this comment at friendster!!!Im Loving it Girl!!!
Went for briefing at Kimage.I thought i was late but there's others who came
VERY late.The briefing was like less than half and hour.
FUCK sia!!!After the briefing called my dear B and ya she just woke up and have to wait for like less than an hour.WoW!! First time i see her not that late.Eat at LJS
ALONE and walk here and there.
Meet her up and went to bugis for
SHOPPING(for her)and
WIND-OW-SHOPP-ING for me.Found something that i really wanna buy and i hope it won't be sold as i wanted it so
BAD!Need a shoe for myself and ya
SLIPPERS.My slippers is
BURUK already!Need tops.As my tops were all
GONE and
BURUK.Like i have nothing to wear anymore.
ARGH!!! Need to wake up early tomorrow as i need to go Kimage again for orientation.And so do this Monday.I'll be tiring tomorrow as im working at 5 and hope the orientation would be long as i don't want to be late for work.I need Money!!I have to find my own expenses for now.
I just watch
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS.I love alvin,simon and
ESP theodore.So fat and so cute.I wish i could have one.Haiz.Now im loading 'Blonde Ambition'.Jessica simpson.Cool.You guys should see AMERICAN PIE:BETA HOUSE!!!! Its really
sexy and
funny..
Seee ya i need to sleep..Bye!!!