Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Tag tag tag..
What's wrong with this people nowadays??For goodness sake.Its 2008.Its time to find $$$$.Thats the prob why i hate putting tagboards.People out of nowhere will definitely like critizing people.Kids these days.Who cares if i look like a bapok or what.Im Ira.Sabotage?Stupid for what she wants to sabotage when im doing for her portfolio.Been meeting mick for 2 days and yesterday was my last day meeting him.I was quite sad when i don't get to meet him as he going in for i don't know how many days,weeks,months,years.And he really letting me go.Im gonna miss you so much.
Had a slight conflict with Alien just now morning.Don't know whether he still wants to contact me back again or not.Just wait.Im not going out today as i've been going out for the past few days.Its been a week that i go out.Everytime i go out i will definitely bought something back home.My mom scolded me for buying so much things.Now my pay left only 40.Need to save up.
Need to clean up my wardrobe.Errrr...Its such a mess.Im not going out today.I won't!Even if anyone ask me out.I want to stay at home and clean up my stuffs.
I've downloaded American Gangsters.I had fun watching it.Haha.At chalet can watch that movie.Trying to download alvin and the chipmunks now and its didn' dowmload.So now downloading American Pie BETA house.