Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 21, 2008

Sorie for the late update.Now i don't know what to do with my life.


I thought he's out of life but ended up he called me yesterday.I was shocked when he called me.

Mick:"I thought you gonna wait for me?But heard you can move on,and have someone else"
Me:"I don't have anyone but myself and just make more friends thats all.We can be friends,close friends."
Mick: "I can't bear seeing you in someone else hand."


The feeling did come back but not that i love him like i used.I really miss you but things change and i can't be yours no more.I give you many chances but you want to be with someone else instead of me.I don't want cry for you anymore.No use of me crying for you yet you didn't change.I do love you but i just can't.You said all those stuff but right now with other girl.Haiyo...







Now im on the phone with mick.Talking about shit stuff and not to forget about the girl he with just now.Ya i do miss him sometimes but its just that i can't bear to cry for his mistakes anymore.


I miss my alien so much.I miss you i miss you

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah