Sunday, December 16, 2007
You're wasting my time!
Well its been 4 days straight that i do my blog.I wanted to change my blogskin but ending up using the same.I was like fuck as all the blogskins turns out bad and ugly.Fuck this lappy!!!I hate it....
Went to Cicak's new shop just now and i ate Fish n chips.Ya it did taste nice.Love it.Thought of eating chinese food but better try their their Western food.Haha.Now i just came back from meeting Zuri and friends.Miss him.And ya i dream that he's no longer wants to contact with him and when i woke up in my dream i was like
"Kene prekkkk lagi".I didn't thought it was a dream.So when when i woke up for sure i was like thinking whether its this for sure.I didnt call him.But i ending up calling him at around 2 to wake him for work.And he ask me to wake him up at 330.So i did and talk to him on the fone and he was like asking
"why are you so down"I was like noyhing but the dream still keep playing in my mind.Im scared to fall in love again!I Fell in lovw with the GANGSTER once and never fall again till i had someone real for sure...
Well babyee just discharged from hospital.
well im tired now.
If i had the to upload or blog i will do.
I need to sleep now.