Monday, December 31, 2007
GOODBYE 2007
HELLO 2008A new year has begun.WoW!! Damn it was fast to 2008.Was a great day.Were dancing here and there and ya we do drink.Were having hell lots of fun.Luckily its near to home so i dont have to travel so
LONG after having so much fun and legs were tired and have to go home walk here and there.Damn!!
AVP 2 is out in cinema and ya my ALIEN said we have to watch it.So cannot wait to watch it.So my dear ALIEN when are we gonna watch it?HMMMM???
Were not much in the mood nowadays.Haiz.I dont know la.She's been different.She's not being like what i know her before.I give food she don't want.I try being nice with her,she turns me down.I know la she's growing becoming a year older.I understand that.Haiz.
What i did wrong in life?I can't wait for school starts.WOW!!! Its been
first time i can't wait for school starts.Learning about hairstyling,colouring all those stuff.But im not sure whether i got it or not cause i havent went for interview and had to go briefing on this thursday early in the morning.Not that early la.At 11am-12pm.WOW!!!! Then after that i also dont know where to go.Thought of meeting my ALIEN but by that time he will definitely be sleeping.
K Lah just wishing everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Got to go....