Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 01, 2007


Me,Abg Bosa and Abg Desa



I sooo like this pictures when im on top!!!We go mandi at east coast with abg bosa,abg desa,ice,seng.Were hell out of fun.Really do have fun till i dont want to get out of the water while the others are all out.Abg desa the strong man can carry me and Abg bosa.
Went home and slept for 20 full hours!!!Haha.Reached home at 1pm sleep and woke up at 9am the next day.Haha.


I was so happy when he called me and we meet up the day after.Went cityhall for the usual things and sleepover his place cause its the last time i see him and he had another 28 days.Im confused...Am i?? I don't know what to do already.I felt like im in use.Am i?? *wondering*


The most funny things was that my picture is in the Vanquiz friendster profile.The picture was taken last year.God!!! How come my picture is in there.I wonder.They adore me is it??HAHAHAHAHAH....


Now im at hadzah place waiting to bath and went home as i want to go Peh's chalet at Pasir ris.So i want to go home make-up2 changed my shirt and went out.I haven't sleep.Not even an hour.But still i can dream.Haha.Maybe at night go Bedok Resv and hangout with Desafiar.

I want to bath now!!!HAHAHA
Budak BUSUK!!!!

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah