Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Sorie for not updating this post earlier.Cause i need to upload the pictures for raye outing on sunday 211007.
The outing was a blast with Desafiar.Really enjoying the outing with them.Met somekind of accident when on the way to my place from ace place.Andy bang into a taxi.Luckily i was ok.Hehe.Nothing happen to me.Karaoke at Lin's place and ya have you heard a chinese sing a malay song before.Well i haven't and that day,Seng sang "My Heasrt" twice.Was cute seeing him singing "My Heart".




Didn't have enough of sleep as hadz,seng,sani and ace come over my blok and we talk craps till 630 in the morning.And hadz sleep over my place and went to gym at 10 plus.Was fun going to gym and we were late.As usual girls.I jog for 20 mins.Hehe non-stop.
Great job Ira.Went mukmin and eat.Hehe.And im fat!Am i? I think i've changed abit as im eatthese days.Last time i can't eat.Even if im hungry.I can't even half of rice in a bowl that day.
Well i need to go over to Dover and find more about the traineeship in Hairstyling.I think i will go for it.I want to learn about hairstyling so i can dye myself or dye my friends hair in a very cheap price.Haha.I want to bath now.And im tired as my hand and legs are in pain of those lifting running and cycling.
I prefer being single. See ya soon guys..