Tuesday, October 23, 2007
First thing first...
I wanna wish my dear mother,"Happy 48th Birthday Mummy".
Well went to meet amir at tamp and went woodlands for nothing.Should have just went home.My dear baby is on trial.I miss him soo much.My last meeting him is on 11 oct sia.Haiz...When will i get to meet him again.I really miss the hugs,kisses i used to get from him.
Why must my life be like this.Why can't i lead a normal simple life.I prefer myself dead rather than being alive where im not needed everywhere.Im just someone who people don't care.Maybe my life is short afterall.Thats good!!I love it.I rather be killed then suffer till i die.So anyone take your knife,samurais kill me.Cut me into pieces or stabbed me a hundreds times.I don't care.I want it.Im not needed anyway so why must i be alive??? So everyone can make my life miserable??I hate my life..Its full of bullshit!!