Saturday, September 01, 2007
Well finally i get to do my own blogskins.Well its maybe plain cause im not good in editing.This week of school i was absent as its a holiday for in advance,while others student have their holidays,we have to sit in the hall doing our N level papers.So i take an advantage of not coming to school.Haha.C'mon ira wake up!!! Mon is your paper and you still want to fool around with it??Oh gosh!!!Back up.
Well i've been sitting at home for quite sometimes cause my dear baby SICK!!!He had a fever from last saturday and yesterday he just recover from it but still have running nose!Haiyo.But got other days i met him and went to the business thingy and out with aisah.
At the thought of it i felt lazy doing the business thingy.You have to come down and blah blah blah.But its a really a good pay if you do it with much effort.I thought of selling it to my mom but its way too costly for us to pay.Thats the prob.Shit!!
Well this days i've been editing most of my pictures cause i downloaded the free trial for PHOTOSHOP CS3 extended.So when im bored i edit.I eft with 28 days.Yu hoo.I thought of open back my fotopages but too lazy.HAHAHAH.SO well now im waiting for my dearest to wake up.Should call him so he will wake up.He sleep too long.I only sleep less than 8 hours.I slept from 1.50-3.15 then went back to sleep from 330-600 and when on my way back i don't felt sleepy cause i had a paper to read and even when i reach home i couldn't sleep.
Watch "Jack Tucker must Die".Funny show on how school life is when you date with one cool popular hotstuff guy.So ya till now.I think i take a nap for a while.So see ya!!