Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I miss you.
You're the one for me.
You hold all my secrets.
I can't let you go that easily.
Maybe people say i can find a new one better than you,
You will always be remembered.
You've been with me long
and i can afford to lose.
But now you're gone,
I will be missing you my dear 6670.



WANTED!!!!MISSING!!!!

A blue 6670 handphone with a 512 mb memory card.It is quite old handphone and it has a spongebob keychain tangling on it.With a M1 sim card in it.If found please return it to me.

29/5/06-14/9/07


Im obsess with my handphone which has been missing for 5 days till now or ever.Im stupid or wasn't i?Its a gift from my parents last year.Well now i have to pay for my own bills that's cost me 220 plus my sim card again and my reconnection fee.Its all cost me around 300 bucks.Where should i get all these money?I need to work day and night i think.Any one with a high pay job.I need money for my own expenses,my bills.I can't depend on my parents as they fork out alot of money for my own bills.Like around 600 for my bills for these 2years plan.


And now i have to concentrate on my exams some more thats coming up next month in october.Before that i need to find a proper job to feed me thses whole year of time.Can't enjoy anymore and should find a job that have a working hours.Anyone??


Im tired as i didn't get to sleep much this days.And yes! i get to sleep til 6 just now and i dreamt that my mom can walk again.I was so happy and hope it will come true.Yesterday was whole lot of funny things.From a cute hairstyle to a bald hairstyle.Its funny seing someone like that.Haha.i played with the bald head and its was fun.Thought of taking pics but was tired.


Well i can't sleep for now.Maybe thought of doing somethings.Haha.Well see ya..

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah