Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Congratulations! You get what you want.She's back!You can have her as you wish!

I've been faithful.I've been patient.I've changed just because of YOU.And now you did this.I really hate myself for loving a 20 year old guy just by doing this all.What's your motive in the first place??More saying the words that you didn't mean it and make me fall for you.I thought i can have someone who love me truthfully and i thought he was you but im wrong.You're just the same guy that i've known alot.I really thought that you were different but ending up you're not!!!!


I've been single for alomost a year while searching for the right one but someone came to me when i was sitting at marina square and ended that we shared all our ups and downs.And now what's this?? Im sorry to say this but she dumped you and you still want to be with her???What's she have that i don't have?LOOKS???BODY???Maybe??I've never been with a guy 24/7 or i mean going out saying to all my friends "Hey guys this is my boyfriend.I love him soo much." or when someone asked for my number "oh im sorie i have a guy already.im being loyal to him".All this time i am being what you want from a girl.The 4 Ks.Kejujuran,Kesetian,Kebranian and Keikhlasan.But what i get for doing all this??A brokenheart that cut me deeply.Maybe what people say about you it's right but i took the risk of being with you cause i know you're not!I've been siding you all this while when my friends say some harsh words about you,i say who cares,thats what he is when i know him.You just don't know cause why i didn't even want to say it to you as you will think that im a girl who not fit to be with you.


But i don't care.He's someone i love so don't judge a book by its cover.Yes he can be ignorant but i love him who he is not love him cause of other things.Guy will say "Hey lets be friends?Cause i need sometime to be alone."But ended up they have someone in mind.That's an excuse to me.They say that cause they know that girls will definitly care for them all those shit stuff.


Am i your DOORMAT OR your TOY to play around with??



Well i hate giving guys all my trust from now on.Don't ditch me or i'll ditch you even better!!!

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah