Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 24, 2007

Well its been 2 days since i didn't met him.I don't know whether i meeting him tomorrow or not.Its saturday!If not i will be just sitting at home after school.


Where you go?
I miss you so


I don't know what's on your mind now?You will think i don't take this seriously.But i am.I've been trying to call you from just now.But you didn't want to answer my call.Even my messages you didn't want to reply.Haiz.I don't know what to say anymore.
Maybe you read my previous entry.I was just saying cause i was really damn mad.Im a girl who don't show people my emotions much but write or type it down.I will be happy and cheerful outside but inside i will be feeling really different.


So well guys its been tiring day for as im schooling just now.Having night classes and tomorrow having lessons at 930.Wah!!

I need to sleep.If not i won't be waking up tomorrow.See ya!!

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah