Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 16, 2007





Miss you guys.I love being with you guys but all i wanted was to surprise you of whati've been doing all this months.I was actually...nah no point of telling cause you guys won't believe me.You will definitly says "pentingkn konek lupekn member" but you guys don't know what i've been through all this while.I don't mind you saying it.I took all the blame you blame me.All i can do was to smile and accept the fact.


So now i just have to keep eating and make myself fat again.Start taking stupid stuff and destroy myself.Losing you guys felt like im losing my body parts.Havin you guys by my side will be just a memories that i can never forget this 4 years of friendship.Even if its not long but i will be memorial for me.Ya its hard for me to have someone who loves me after being a year with you guys.So i trying my best to make time for us to be together but it ended like this.


Oh shit!!im so stress out!Stressing about school,friends etc...When can i stop having those problems??For quite a long time that i never encounter problems such as this but this would be ugly.I started to have breakouts and now my face its ugly.I trying not to be like how i use to be last time but someone i needed is not there.Maybe they are there but i just don't reliase it.


So all i can say was that i totally miss you guys.I never leave you guys for a long time before but this felt like forever.So you guys can just come to my funeral and visit me at the cemetery.


So ya guys take care.
Have fun..

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah