Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 08, 2007

WelL..

Finally i've changed my blogskin and updated my blog.Cause why?? Got a comp already!!Yu hoo.Still waiting for my laptop my mom promised me.Haha.But i will still have to wait long enough cause nowadays i've been pissing my parents off.

Well this few days i've been going out with my mick and hang out with his friends at marina.Was quite bored as i will be sit all alone while sometimes he has private talk with his friends.Its been so many times.And whenever i plan to go out with him only there wil always be something caught in the way.

Well on sun last week went to watch TRANSFORMERS with him.The show were great and its was fucking awesome.I really enjoy the show.I was like sitting at home.I keep figiting here and there.Making myself comfortable.Haha.I love BUMBLE BEE.He's my favourite.And i can't wait for HARRY PORTER.I'll be watching with him on the day itself.Yu hoo.Must enjoy with him before he go to "brunei"(if you reading this mick you should know).But don't know whether he'll be staying there or not.

Now im at home.Haven't been sleeping when i reached home.Reached home at 1pm just now and had not been sleeping even if im tired.Don't know why.Haha.Went out with mick and his frenz yesterday.They celebrate farid's birthday and he's drunk as mick wanna make him drunk.First time i saw my schoolmate acting like a kid.WOW.Met my dear darling and my dear B.I miss them so much.I hug them tight,kiss them and tell so many stories to them.Haha.Spend the night with them,mick and two of his frenz.Were great spending time with mick.Maybe next week im going st james.Yu hoo.


Well guys im out of idea to write here.Now im watching 'Sumolah'.A malay movie about sumo.Its funny and cute.Haha.K la guys have fun reading this post.Hope you enjoy reading it.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah