Thursday, July 12, 2007
I was hurt by you.
I thought it won't hurt that much but ouch!!
I hate you.
You make me wanna cry.
Just because of what you did.
I'll almost cry.
But i didn't cry cause i want to show that im strong.
Im brave enough to stand up and accept what you did.
But i can't.
I've become more weak.
Now im terribly in pain.
My hand is now numb.I just got a typhoid jab.I also don't know why must my pub need a jab.It was
fucking painful.Now im shaking.
Went to meet mick
AGAIN at cityhall as usual.Sit at marina.But actually thought of slacking at esplanade but NOOO.And now my whole body is arching.I need a
FULL-BODY MASSAGE.
Anyone??? Cause i sleep too much.On wed i sleep like from 9.30am-7pm.Wow.Then some more i didn't went out.Sit at home and at night sleep again.WOW.
And now i was supposed to sleep before 1 cause mick ask me too but argh!! im not in the mood yet.So later i message him and tell him i will be sleeping at 2.Oh Gosh!!
Now its almost 2.Hehe.Ok wait 5 more minutes to go.Hehe.
Im
weak now.And my hand need to rest.Well just now kinda upset that he still messaging his
ex or
girlfriend??
WTF I don't give a damn.But
Please don't he ended up like Andy.He told me he was
married and when he get to know me his
wife went overseas.
FUCK!!! BULLSHIT!!!! Im not a girl who you can
fool around with.I can do it too.Just keep that in your mind.16 months?? Who cares?? If you think want to go and spent your whole life with her i don't mind.I can find other guys.Im not a
"KELEPEK" ok.
Well......
I'll better be going now.Before get a scolding from him.
Take care guys..
And im hurt...