Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Wah its been ages since i've update this bloody blog.Wah no more bloody taggers taging my blog.Fuh!! Argh !! don't wanna talk about it.Fucking hate it.
Were busy this few days and yah i can't wait for my own laptop!!!! Yu hoo.Finally i have a laptop of my own.Don't have to wait till a week to check my accounts all.And maybe can update about my everyday life.
Well valentine is tomorrow and im going out with my one and only HADZAH!! Who cares if im a lesbian.I don't fucking care.She loves me and i love her too.We go through the same thing together.Hey bitches out there now i update my blog.Haha.So don't call me lazy or what?? OK????
That day went to my aunt house and ride my bro's new bike.Wah fucking bored man.Cause he don't do alot of corners.He do la but not as exciting as others.I wana try apit's corner.I miss hanging out with the reservoir peeps.When will they going outing again.?? All of them busy with work and some go clubs.Every wed and sat.Siow ar!!! I miss riding the super-4 that i always ride.Wave.Wanted to try Their ride in TZM.even though i tried my cuite one but he don't do alot of corners cause he was tired.
Well i had nothing to blog about now.
Well see ya when im free to update.
have fun!!!