Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sorry for not updating my blog since this few weeks.Was kinda tired and lazy due to some reasons.

Well i've been a terrible girl these days and i keep hating myself for not being a prefect daughter,sister,friend to all my loved ones.I can't control my temper till i got a fight with my dear darling. I really don't know what's wrong with me nowadays.He didn't call me for almost a week.I've been missing him sooooo badly but i don't think he realise it and i keep saying to myself its a waste of my time loving him.Since he doesn't felt the same way.

Its been raining these few days.Its sucks!Yesterday was great.Met up with aidil at 4am and went home at 10 plus and wash up and straight for work.Was kinda tired but end up teaching new kid.Was so happy that didn't have to do anything heavy.Went home straight sleep till 6 since my dad wake me up for morning prayer.For the first time ever i didn't sleep during the prayer.I was awake.Try to go back to sleep as i set my alarm at 7 but end up late for work.Woke up at 7.30 and took a taxi to work.

And now im having a bad headache.I don't know why.I try to recall about what had happen this last few days.On saturday went out to vivo city with malik,yani,zura(their daughter),zul,farok and his gal.Was kinda bored actually but i was happy that i push zura.Hehe.Even though she was 2 weeks old.I love to see her.I push her as if im her mother like that.Hehe

On sun thought of going to gig at gas haus but end up at town and when we there thought of catching movie for free but my friend didn't pick the fone and end up window shopping with the idiotic friend of mine.Was a sucky day for me and her.Was raining there and had fire at tangs.So there were firemens and police.Singapore citizens were such a KPO.They can't stop looking what happen.

So at night i met aidil and here i am sitting in my bro's room surfing the net checking my friendster myspace and have time to update my blog.Finally have time.If not my blog won't be updating for sure.

Well till here.
I can't think of anything right now.
So long my dear friends.
And for sayang i've update it already.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah