Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16244639?origin\x3dhttp://umakemegoga-ga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 04, 2006

 On friday was fun after coming back from a 3 days 2 night camp at OBS.First night was great and was bitten by mosqitoes on my face.Its was ugly and luckly i put colgate on my face.Had a great time spending the days there with my schoolmates.

The days that i overcome abit of my fear of heights and darkness.I did the rockclimbing and were the first girl to reach the top.WOW!And i was the first girl to try out every obstcales.Jetty jump,Tripod,Kayaking,Solo walk,Rockclimbing and more.Were sad when we have to give our phones to the instructor and were happy to get it back after the 3 days there.

Straight away msg my dear darling telling her that im back.After that went to hougang and go and eat cause the food there SUCKS.They think we are DOGs giving us those kind of food.

Well yesterday was a blast.Haha.I went to cicak house for 2 days.First night were great.Apek were there too.I was happy that i get to be with him.I really miss him to the max.Im in love baby.Haha.Craps.We had so much fun there.Cicak bought drinks for me hadzah and himself.He bought 3 bottles of e-thirty-three and for me and hadzah nite apple.

He finished the second bottle i and hadzah still havent finished our drinks.Then came apek.I fetch him from the traffic light and excort him home.Haha.I was damn happy that i get to see him and spent the night with him.I reach there at around 11 like that and we watch movies.I forgot ar.

Apek and cicak snout the e-thirty-three and they were like damn fuck.But its was great seeing them snout.I was actually tired and sleep before he came cause of the camp and suddenly became energetic after that.I really miss the days we spent.Haha.And as for yesterday was great.Went to cicak house at around 8 plus like that.And apek came over at 10 plus to 11 to take his things and what were the greatest and funniest part was hadzah was 'SABO' by us.

Apek and cicak sit on her and i pour steak sauce on her.Haha.Then she went to toliet to wash herself and comes apek with egg on his hand and throw at her but its was a missed.And i took 1 eggs and smashed it at her head.Haha.We were having alot of fun.Then apek went home and i msging him asking if he's coming back here or not cause i don't want to be left alone in a room after watching some horror movie.And now here i am writtin this blog after playing sims at hadzah hp.

And now i miss him.Next week then get to meet him.Haiz.
OnLy most of the week.

Love ya.

MyHotComments.com

WelcomE

My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!


Web Site Counter

That GirL

Photobucket MyHotComments.com
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan

List
More.......
TOPS
Dresses
Bottoms
Shoes/Heels
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Travel


Let's bitch



Bitches
Hadz<3
Shima<3
Dhaniyah<3
Pka
Aysha DarLa
Atikah