As days past, i felt hopeless. The hope that I've given, has slowly fade. Ive been thinking, is it worth to carry on with my life? I want you to know about how i feel. I have totally given up. The way you said to me has made me reliase that im just a fool. A fool to know someone like you. You don't know what ive been through. Im a changed girl now. Even if you don't know me well. You really don't have to know about my past life. Im not being who am i till i met you. You made my life changed. Brighten up my life. But its not going to be as what i wanted it to be. I know that it won't come true. But i hope it will. I just want you to know that i love you so much till i changed JUST FOR YOU ONLY YOU.
WelcomE
My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!
That GirL
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan