Well im here waiting for hadzah to finished bathing then i want to bath.She is so slow man.Today is a bored day.Both of us cannot Puase.Hehe.Cool.Can't Puase at the same time.So we surf the net looking for those hairdressing school thats cheap and high class.We both thought of taking hairdressing courses.But the fee was fucking expensive.$5000++.Damn it.I wanted to take it but i scared my mom and dad would disagree in it.Haiz~
I miss him.I wana meet him to lose off all my rinduness.I can't talk to him much cause we both agree in the bet.But i will win apek! Hehe.Later off to bedok as usual slack at skate park till late.But i got exams tomorrow ad i didn't even study.I will defintely stay back again.And i told all my friends if i stay back again i will drop and take private lessons.I can't concentrate in class cause of those motherfucking chinese making the whole lot of noise and didn't want to come to school cause i didn't have mood of those teachers that teaching me.They sucks.
I miss your hands that comes around me your lips that touches my lips. The warmth i feel, that comes with comfort. Makes me feel that im home. The way you treat me that night , makes me feel that im yours. But its was just a fling! I never felt this comfort of yours before, never in my entire life. But even if i feel it, i never gonna be yours. Even you're cruel in the outside but in the inside your the guy that most girls would like to have. If i ever get to be yours, i promise that i'll cherish you. Even though they say that promises are meant to be broken, i would not let that to happen. But it would be a fling to me no matter what.
Ok guys this is it. Im off to bath. She finished bathing already.
WelcomE
My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!
That GirL
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan