Well im here to blog again.Well kinda miss him.But i've made my mind up.Forget about him.But i just can't.I don't know why.I fucking hate myself to the max.He didn't notice how much i love him.Its a dream for me to be his.I wasn't being myself lately.Kinda heart pain of what i've got.I know i've been bitching around before i met him and it comes back to me.People say what goes arong comes around.But i changed.
I slept at hadzah house as usual a rotine for me to sleep at her house.We thought of meeting cicak and apek but both go and drink today.Damn it.They fucking action sia don't want us to follow.Scared get drunk in front of us.Haha.I know it that you guys are drunk.Haha.So hadzah and myself went to park slacking doing our on things.Giggling here and there.Haha.Making nuisance of ourselves.Haha.The suddenly a cute guy came to us and then he turn to hadzah and say"Hey! Do i know you?"and she say"Ya i know.You're Redho".And they went on chatting.As for me i had nothing to do i talk stupid crap with hadzah.He's quite cute you know.Then went on to other shelter place and slack.I wasn't being myself again cause i had enough of waiting for him.
Then went home straight away went to the toliet.Hehe.Cannot 'tahan'.And Redho msg me.Hehe.Ask me whether he can get to know me better.So i replied that "Ya.Sure.Not a prob".And we so on keep messaging and till i fall asleep.Haha.Then in the morning my phone keep beepingIts fucking annoying.Many people message me.Not many la only Aida,Spade,Zul yishun and Redho. I was irritated by it.Fucking irritating.Damn it.Well here i am.Waiting till at 3 plus or so.Went home get changed and im off to pasir ris after buke.There's a pit going on there.Hehe.Can't wait.
Well i haven't bath yet.Hehe.'Busuk'.Im tired.I want to sleep back.I don't have enough sleep.Well till here.
Im off. Remember don't give love. It will get you killed. And girls remember that guys will bury their emotion.
WelcomE
My life my way
My blog my say
You like you stay
Don't like go away!!!
That GirL
Ira
LeGalLy 9-teen
seven8one9nine0
i fuck.i suck.i lick.i scream.i moan